CakePHP is a leading PHP–based web app development framework. When asking a question on forums or chat rooms, many CakePHP beginners get little help from the experts. Simple questions can get a response like, “Well, just read the online manual and API.” Unfortunately, the online manual is depreciated, and who wants to absorb a programming language or framework from an API?
Beginning CakePHP will do the following
- Lead you from a basic setup of CakePHP to building a couple applications that will highlight CakePHP’s functionality and capabilities without delving too deeply into the PHP language, but rather what the CakePHP framework can offer the developer.
- Teach you to use CakePHP by incorporating advanced features into your web development projects.
- Target beginners of CakePHP or web frameworks in general as well as experienced developers with limited exposure to CakePHP. A secondary audience may include developers undecided on adopting CakePHP or business managers trying to assess the value of incorporating CakePHP into their toolbox.
- Installing and Running CakePHP
- Creating a To-Do List Application
- Naming Files and Designing the Database
- Creating Simple Views and Baking in the Console
- Customizing Views
- Working with Controllers and Models
- Implementing Ajax Features
- Components and Utilities
- DataSources and Behaviors
- Wrapping Up the Application
» Free Course Resources
» Online Course Facilitator
» Online Assessments
» Facilitator initiated Conferencing
» Student Gradebook
» Interactive Tools
» Communication Center
» All options of Self-Paced
» Online / Offline
» Physical Campus Enrollment
For Blended Learning option please explore our Affiliated Institutes in different countries and ask for Enrollment.
CheckoutBeginning CakePHP: From Novice to Professional
Cost: 40 USD
Duration: 45 days