With the surge of popularity of PHP 5, object-oriented programming is now an important consideration for PHP developers. This course is a gentle introduction to object-oriented programming (OOP) that won’t overburden you with complex theory. It teaches you the essential basics of OOP that you’ll need to know before moving onto a more advanced level, and includes a series of prepackaged scripts that you can incorporate into your existing sites with the minimum of effort.
- Why Object-Oriented PHP?
- Writing PHP Classes
- Taking the Pain Out of Working with Dates
- Using PHP Filters to Validate User Input
- Building a Versatile Remote File Connector
- Simple XML—Couldn’t Be Simpler
- Supercharged Looping with SPL
- Generating XML from a Database
- Case Study: Creating Your Own RSS Feed
» Free Course Resources
» Online Course Facilitator
» Online Assessments
» Facilitator initiated Conferencing
» Student Gradebook
» Interactive Tools
» Communication Center
» All options of Self-Paced
» Online / Offline
» Physical Campus Enrollment
For Blended Learning option please explore our Affiliated Institutes in different countries and ask for Enrollment.
CheckoutPHP Object-Oriented Solutions
Cost: 40 USD
Duration: 45 days